Switches, Old Time Fog And Extralights.

Lundgren_85

Looking for extraequipment switches. Foglight and supplementlight switches. Mounted in the combi instrument above the lightswitch. It's for my B-series Manta Berlinetta 1982.

Also looking for standard Foglight and extralights. Those equiped from seller/faktory.

Edited by Lundgren_85
  • Like 1

Easy to find on the UK ebay:) but I'm from Sweden and around here it's almost impossible to find anything. Took me two years just to find a 5 speed gearbox... And not very good at English so don't know what words to seek for.

Looking for extraequipment switches. Foglight and supplementlight switches. Mounted in the combi instrument above the lightswitch. It's for my B-series Manta Berlinetta 1982.

Also looking for standard Foglight and extralights. Those equiped from seller/faktory.

U still needing switches / I'll take a look in my car for spares ,

£2 plus postage sound fair? (any switches u want)

Kev

Still looking. Sounds fair. Don't know postage to Sweden? Will try to explain better witch buttons I mean. IMAG0383.jpg

Those two buttons. IMAG0384.jpg

Aux lights similar to these. Mounted ontop of bumper. IMAG0385.jpg

And foglights similar to these, mounted below the bumper, were mounted on swedish mantas from the dealer, and I'm trying to restore mine to it's original state.

So all help with pieces that you throw away when upgrading your cars is very appreciated by me.

Edited by Lundgren_85

The rear fog switch is ame as Manta B I think. I have loads of these. I have given away front fog switches so onlyy have 2 left so cannot part with them. However, before I had front fog switches I used to pull apart a rear RED fog light switch, use a black marker to colour out the parts of the symbol I didn't want and then change the red tint for green, usually cut out of another dash indicator light area