Can it be done!!??

MadamVectra

quote:Originally posted by Mick

I'm guessing it can be done, I saw the car at Billing this afternoon, well done!!!!!!

Mick

OMOC 5924

lego-rally.gif

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Road Rally Car

id="quote">id="quote">

****e, looked for it and missed the thing!

Carlos[:D]

1984 "C" Coupe Red Top 16v - B623RWW

&

Cavalier Sportshatch RJU 943W

Plus the daily drivers!

OMOC Member#5937

B623Rww%20.jpgrju943w%20front.jpgrju%20943w%20rear.jpghxi909.jpgpf05wdg.jpg

haha. Yeah I made it. Workin on it all moning tho'! got there around 3. Was parked just opposite the Manta field, near the toilet block. Ran out of paint, so the bonnet was very streaky, and one door still does not match, but It's drivable now [:D]

Callum.

OMOC - 5716

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

Sorry, photo's on my crappy phone again. Clive took one on his Camera, so if he's nice he may post it up here Well done to him on his win btw.

Callum.

OMOC - 5716

• 9 months later...

Just thought I'd update to say that it's been used every day since billing (about 5000 miles), snow and all, and it's still going strong [:D] Washed it the other day in the sun, and just had to take some pics... I love it to bits!

However, watch out for part 2, cos this one will be even better!!

Callum.

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

1980 GT/J 2.0 SEH Road Car (soon to be 16V)

1978 Berlinetta 16V Rally car Project.

• 6 years later...

Why go through all that trouble to restore this car and not do it back in orange as the gtj in the uk is ultra rare you gave it a second chance to be put right after some other idiot destroyed it and still failed to do it right and would if looked a lot better in orange as where not short of white mantas but we are short of genuine gtj/js

Seriously? It's Aggressor's car, he can do what he likes with it. I'd rather see a 400r on four stud wheels being used than a GT/J rotting into the ground. One of my all time favourite Mantas was a 400r that started life as a GT/J and ended up an absolute stunner, belonged to PassMeTheGun for those that remember.

Nobody's forcing you to stay on this #idiotforum :)

• Like 3

its not Drew who has posted, as he has sadly passed away , its his son who uses his late fathers account

idiotforum is one of his Dads sayings as all the North west guys and girls know.., cut from the same cloth you see

so please bare this in mind

I just think it's a shame to spend all that money and still be on four stud. Maybe it's just me and a believer or doing how it should be lol. No it's okay mate I don't need to see them, and it's dress son Callum as Drew has sadly passed away. Not really a nut type of guy would love a wispa at this time of night if ya offering tho?

• Like 1

sorry to hear about your old man callum. I too have lost my old man. so i know how it feels mate. if im honest with you I didnt really wanna use a gtj for this project but the gte exclusives are so badly rotted and hard to get hold of anyway i didnt have much choice. and as im doing this on a budget i cant really go that mad with it.

• Like 1