we rescued Moon Monkeys Manta !!

d818anr

Did you say front and back steve? Unless both bulbs are gone I'd check the fuse first. Have you got anyone who can check that the switch is working as well. Another thing to do is check that there is voltage getting to the fuse itself, which would indicate that the switch is ok. Get a voltmeter or a test lamp and put one probe to the fuse and one to an earth (door pin switch surround is usually a good one) and turn the indicator on. You should see a reading for the indicator. If not there is a problem with the flasher relay or switch or wiring between. Also, even if the fuse looks ok, take it out and double check. The ceramic fuses are notorious for falling apart, and the manta fuse box is notorius for going high resisitance so also retention the fuse holder if you can.

signature.jpgmantaebay1.jpgcarsmall1.jpg

http://www.chavspotters.com

Andy Turner a.k.a Fat Southern B'stard

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:Originally posted by Moon Monkey

retention???

beta127.gif

id="quote">id="quote">

that's between you and your Doctor. [;)]

OMOC 5885

manta_avatar_small.jpg

refitting is the reverse of removal

• 1 year later...

It appears that Steve aka 'Moon Monkey' might be scrapping this car after a wall fell on it.

The damage isn't that great and with all the rust repair work done surely this isn't beyond rescue,AGAIN!

I would go on a mission 'oop norf' and save this one myself,like i did with Steve's Cavalier this time last year but i'm completely out of space,but if someone can find a home for this poor Manta then i could turn out the Bedford to move it for them (within reason!).

So i suspose the original question has to be asked again 'shall we save Moon Monkeys Manta?'

I've got piles of all sorts of Manta parts,i might even have something you need!

surplus parts bought,whole cars considerd. M/B 07947 640505

OMOC Member number 2658F

Ian Virco,area rep,Beds Herts and North Bucks.

lol Hurry up and get them 2 cars for me sorted ready to head home Ian, then u will have more space [:)]

I think after the last time Steve might be better sorting this one out

http://www.mantamagic.com

OMOC N,Ireland Rep

id="blue">

opel-Robbie-sig1s.gif

OMOC 5706 A Series 16V Broadspeed Turbo Replica, V8 A series, I240

Please dont shoot me it,s only an opinion not a demand

Email robbie @ mantamagic.com (without the spaces)