Chicago grey red piped exclusive interior

ANDY ABBOTT

Not all, the exclusive i have at the minute, low mileage job, has light red, maybe orangeish, must look sometime, but is different to first manta, exclusive, car i had, it had almost cherry red, both where, are 1987 so irmscher finished, not gm., 1988.

Now, maybe the orange was a run off using up the seats from the gte era, either way, they are certainly not swopped and came with the car, as they dont even look like they have been sat on,Ā 

But its good to know, never really thought about it, until i see this wanted red piped seats wanted! Wonder if the badges in the middle are different? Does it say gte or recaro?Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily it's parts I would like to have rather than actually need.

I would love to re skin my roof to do away with the sunroof but not really necessary,Ā and theĀ 400 bonnet would save me a lot of work fitting diamonds and vents to the steel bonnet. But then I suppose there are advantages to the more solid steel bonnet. Ā Plus other bits I'd like but can repair rather than replace.

You are absolutely right aboutĀ parts getting harder to find,Ā and with the money and the space it would be great to have some spares just in case. But just have to hope that if and when any of usĀ do need something there are people like you on the omoc that has collected and stored them for us. šŸ‘

Sorry Andy for the post hijack, hope you get your seats sorted.

Mick

• Like 2