2.0 GTE Exclusive Hatchback Breaking For Spares

MrCarlos

This is coming into the unit on Monday to get chopped up 

The interior / quad lights and bodykit were raped before i got to the car but there are loads of good parts left

Excellent engine, gearbox , axle, glass including a good bronze tint windscreen .

Very decent bonnet and doors

Wheels are sold, nearside a post is sold, radiator crossmember is sold, door mirrors are sold

Anything else ask me - i have large stocks of parts available off the shelf as well 🙂

Everything can be shipped

20180802_121446.jpg

20180802_121434.jpg

Edited by MrCarlos

Hi Mr Carlos,

do you have a very good black rubber heater box cover that goes inside the engine bay under the  scuttle Pannel for the manta, the one I have is severely perished, I thought I would try gluing it but it’s just a mess

thanks

mike.

1 hour ago, johnboy said:

Payment sent, thank you. 

Received safely thanks john will advise once i ship 🙂

1 hour ago, MantaRay400 said:

Sounds good, is there a upper a d lower dash and that part under the steering column? And are they in good condition?

Yes i have both upper sections and both lower sections , plus the column cowling. All in good condition apart from one small crack right near the speaker grille on the upper section.

£100 plus postage for everything 

On 21/10/2018 at 19:42, MrCarlos said:

Received safely thanks john will advise once i ship 🙂

Yes i have both upper sections and both lower sections , plus the column cowling. All in good condition apart from one small crack right near the speaker grille on the upper section.

£100 plus postage

Could you send across some pictures, and then I'll take it.

These looks perfect, looks in good condition and a good colour. I don't think i need the piece of trim that goes above the gauge cluster, so you can keep that, but i would love to buy the rest of the pieces of trim in the  pictures, whats your best price for everything bar the gauge cluster trim piece plus postage to the midlands. Many thanks Luke.

Edited by MantaRay400
Adding information.

2 hours ago, MantaRay400 said:

These looks perfect, looks in good condition and a good colour. I don't think i need the piece of trim that goes above the gauge cluster, so you can keep that, but i would love to buy the rest of the pieces of trim in the  pictures, whats your best price for everything bar the gauge cluster trim piece plus postage to the midlands. Many thanks Luke.

Cool , they are in good condition 🙂

£10 off for not having the upper dash cowl, postage is £25 altogether it will make up into quite a large parcel when well wrapped.

So £115 altogether posted

Let me know if thats ok and ill pm you the payment details