Red Exclusive coupe at auction

26 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

What the hell on gods earth made them do that to the rear end!!!!! Horrendous 

I can't disagree with you there. It's horrible! That should help keep the price low! 

Also not keen on the stainless trim under the headlights or the alloys. Note the body colour door mirrors and missing window winder on the passenger door card. 

Otherwise, it looks a tidy enough car. 

• 1 month later...

For anyone considering this I’d be very cautious!! Lost of evidence of paint around the car (36k miles?!), there’s blistering all over the rear arches, the arch lips have also been chopped off, the rear panel is an abomination and the adornment of ‘Turbo’ and ‘NOS’ stickers left me feeling that she really wasn’t that special!!

1 hour ago, GT2400 said:

For anyone considering this I’d be very cautious!! Lost of evidence of paint around the car (36k miles?!), there’s blistering all over the rear arches, the arch lips have also been chopped off, the rear panel is an abomination and the adornment of ‘Turbo’ and ‘NOS’ stickers left me feeling that she really wasn’t that special!!

It sold for £6600 plus 12% commission. Not bad given the iffy rear end etc. I wonder who has bought it!

The back end was awful in the flesh, and yes the whole car had been painted onlt thing good about it was the interior that bore the hallmarks of only covering 36k, steering wheel was mint and the front seats were perfect.

Too much money and too many mods to get back to standard the cost would far outway the value in the long run. You would never get the arches back to original without new quarters and new wings.

• Like 1