manta gte hatch prices

huw

Hi everyone, had my manta for around 14 years. Had as a project when I started my apprenticeship. Didn’t get around to finishing it due to the little one coming along. I am thinking of putting it up for sale but don’t really know how much it’s worth? Was rotten before I started. All rust been cut out and repaired, fully welded in cage. Underside and inside painted. Engine fully stripped and rebuilt. Engine/ trans and axles cleaned and painted up. Want pics? What you recon guys. Thanks

I think pictures will help, especially in the areas of known problems like swan neck area. It comes to supply and demand for prices as they do fluctuate during the year. Fully built GTE Hatches have sold between £3-5 thousand over the years and it is going to be the minimum you would like to sell it at as well.

Some very knowledgeable Manta owners in your area, might be worth asking them to take a look as well. GLWTS