2.0e water pump gasket.

hoobby

What about buying some old fashioned gasket paper and making one, its really easy to do.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I have some gasket paper somewhere if you don't have any luck finding one.

Let me know.

Or this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELRING-Water-Pump-Gasket-356-433/292653894350?fits=Model%3AManta+B|Cars+Type%3A2.0+E&epid=249289070&hash=item4423880ace:g:fcgAAOSw3TJbV2HG

Can be bought from Vauxhall still and the genuine ones have a bead of sealer in the gasket itself.

Which is much better than the aftermarket ones, i'll have the part number at work and can look it out tomorrow for you (if i remember :huh:)

I have sheets of various sized gasket paper thanks Ian but not the easiest of gaskets to make and I have the artistic talent of a Neanderthal if you ever need a cave painting then I'm your man.just got the pump out of the shed and joy it does have a gasket. thanks mantasrme I think the part number is 90190983 if you can confirm as still would like  a spare.

Edited by hoobby
Forgetful caveman
  • Like 1

Would vauxhall still habe this listed for the fronteras sake! 2.4 Would it be the same.

When you say vauxhall, is there any good vauxhall dealers that can order parts, and can work on line, ive only one close, opposite side of town, out of the way, the guys are ok, generally, but are generally expensive, and love to hate to see me there, ha ha, you want parts for a manta, whats a manta ha,ha!