Manta panel on e-bay

It sounds a bit expensive to me ,for a panel that generally only realy rots along the top edge and near the front. Easily repaired if required .i guess the only time you would need to replace one of those was in a case of extreme rot or crash damage.

nice for someone to notice /find it thou and bring it to our attention in case anyone needed one.   Cheers.    

Noticed on ebay there are also a pair of new outer wings on. Hard to tell from the pics thou if they are ok or slightly squashed flat ! ?

51 minutes ago, cam.in.head said:

It sounds a bit expensive to me ,for a panel that generally only realy rots along the top edge and near the front. Easily repaired if required .i guess the only time you would need to replace one of those was in a case of extreme rot or crash damage.

nice for someone to notice /find it thou and bring it to our attention in case anyone needed one.   Cheers.    

Noticed on ebay there are also a pair of new outer wings on. Hard to tell from the pics thou if they are ok or slightly squashed flat ! ?

Plenty for sale in Germany with no surface rust for similar money.