Manta advice

mantawell

Hi, my name is Lee.  A long story, but I have ‘inherited’ two Opel Mantas (a GTE and an Exec.) that  I need to dispose of very soon.  The GTE was my dad’s car. The interiors and a couple of the panels have been removed and stored.  I also have a few other panels that I picked up over the years.  I will list these at a later date.

The absolute priority at the moment is disposing of the shells.   They both have all glass/ engines etc although one or two parts have been removed over the years. 

If you are interested in a closer look, I have made a short video of each which can be accessed here.

Opel Manta Exec

3 Door Hatchback

Date of Registration 21 04 1987

Engine: 1979 cc (Petrol)

Colour: Black

Exec: 20180804_074907.mp4

youtube.png

20180804_074907.mp4

1987 Manta Exec

Opel Manta GTE

3 Door Hatchback

Date of Registration 16 08 1985

Engine: 1979 cc (Petrol)

Colour: Grey

GTE: 20180804_074336.mp4

As stated above, disposing of the shells is the priority.  Are they of any value/ use to anyone or should they just be scrapped?  Unfortunately I don’t have the expertise to be able to answer anything technical nor remove any parts from them!

Any advice/ help/ support on how to proceed would be very gratefully received!! 

mantawell@yahoo.com.

I am based in Motherwell, Scotland.

Cheers

Lee