Cotswolds Driving Tour.

mantaray

cotswold.jpg.f4ade6f16e91a9d920aef4e496d3b287.jpg

Hosted by the Opel Manta Owner Club.

A 76-mile scenic drive through the Cotswolds, including a treasure hunt.

Sunday 23rd September 2018 ( may change)

Meeting at the McDonalds Evesham 9.30 am

This event is open to non-members, would prefer Classics vehicles if possible, but you can use your everyday car if you wish.

Entry fees.

OMOC members: £5

Non-OMOC members: £ 10

Places need to be booked, limited to 20 max, so please email me at mantaray@crclassics.co.uk to book your place.

cotswold.jpg.f4ade6f16e91a9d920aef4e496d3b287.jpg
The Cotswolds timeless quality, beautiful rolling country and charming honey-coloured stone villages is the perfect backdrop to a romantic drive - away from the madding crowd.
This circular route passes by beautiful stately homes, several typical Cotswold hill villages, quaint riverside village, the Little Venice of the Cotswolds, an ancient Market Town, a bewitching manor house and a Folly high on the Cotswold escarpment.
To drive the route non-stop would only take a couple of hours because the total mileage is75 miles. However, to properly take in the beauty and atmosphere you will, more than likely, spend a good full day full of wonderful memories.
Most of the route is using small 'B' roads and ungraded 'local' single track roads with passing places. Even in peak summer tourist times, you will find these roads do not get very busy with traffic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the interest shown in this event, but with just under 3 weeks to go I have had no confirmed bookings.

In order for me to continue finalising the details and route I need at least 10 confirmed booking by the 9th September or I will have to cancel the event as it will not be financially viable.

Please contact me via email - mantaray@crclassics.co.uk to book your place

• 3 weeks later...