Modified hatch

Hi Shaun,

People may not be finding it easily as it's not listed in the classic car section.

It could just be my android mobile phone but when I search opel manta in eBay it automatically searches in classic cars meaning yours doesn't show up, also seems to do that even if I click use classic site.

Please dont take offence as each to their own but have you thought about putting the spoiler back to white? I'd be tempted to stick a set of original wheels on too and offer those as a bonus or sell them separate.

It looks a nice sorted hatch though and I'm sure someone will snap it up soon. 

• Like 1

Ahh if I search Opel Manta cars it’s there but I see what you mean about not showing up as Opel Manta search    It’s got bigger brakes on front so needs bigger wheels but if I’m totally honest I’m completely worn out with it if it doesn’t sell it’s not a big problem as it’s a really nice comfy drive mantasrme did a great job it’s very well balanced main reason for selling is I have a couple of things I want doing to my 400r if it’s gona make an appearance  on the road this year lol and I have a Monaco blue coupe that is currently with mantasrme getting a full weld up and my energy levels are way way down ha ha 

It's odd why it's not selling as having the 130 engine makes it really quite desirable. 

I agree with previous comments re the black rear spoiler and all-black wheels both of which don't really work visually IMHO. Both easily sorted but at extra cost.

On the plus side, it does have a good MOT history with no advisories of any note.

The dreary photos on ebay don't really do it any justice and likewise the description is a bit of a mess which doesn't inspire confidence. Lets face it, how difficult is to take some nice photos in the sun. It wouldn't take more than 5 minutes with a decent phone camera. 

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1

Ebay has done it again, some photos are on their side, I've had this problem, you correct the rotation on your computer/device post them and ebay reverts them back to their original orientation.

The only way around this I've found is to open the image in something like paint, rotate it the correct way, save this in a new file and use this new file on ebay.