Ebay: 80V 2.0GLS Cavalier Sportshatch for sale

Mmm, looks nice, but must have had some serious looking at since the Feb 2016 MOT fail.

"The underbody is excellent with no signs of corrosion - the mot tester actually commented on how solid and original it was underneath"

So this lot must have been done to a good standard:-

• Nearside Headlamp excessively deteriorated so that the light output is severely reduced (1.7.5a)
  • Offside Headlamp excessively deteriorated so that the light output is severely reduced (1.7.5a)
  • Offside Rear Suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded inner and outer sill and into wheel arch (2.4.A.3)
  • Nearside Front Suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded behind front wheel (2.4.A.3)
  • Offside Front Suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded behind front wheel and allso near ariel lead (2.4.A.3)
  • Exhaust emits clearly visible black smoke during acceleration not testerd vehicle will not run (7.3.A.2c)

I do think that orangey red is a great colour & the black interior looks good with GLS trim level, much nicer than my rather basic GL.

My old car surfaces again :)

Its a good car that was Ziebart rustproofed from new so is in generally solid condition.

The bonnet pins were there when i bought it & it had been debadged.

Here's a pic when i took it to Billing in 2010

5b3b1e207e8bd_billing2010Cav1.thumb.jpg.6252944b7f509e5a6f9f1cfdf718b5e4.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...