Need Rear coil springs

hoobby

Well though I would measure other side to find yes that is also snapped so does anyone know the specs on standard springs front and back for an exclusive?.or where I can source some?.

To be perfectly honest they will more than likely be fine. Ive swapped springs on b series ( cavaliers asconas and mantas )and never noticed any difference in ride height by using saloon ,coupe or hatch rear springs in either model .this is mk1 cav thou mainly and manta gte rear springs ars far as I know are a bit stiffer and lower.thats on original factory fit. Aftermarket springs are a different ballgame.if you are fitting brand new gm then yes get the correct ones but anything other is a guessing game re ride height unless you saw the car they came out of .used springs as a matching pair should be fine and should be cheap enough anyway to fit and see. That’s the good thing about rear springs they are 10 mins a side to fit compared with fronts. The springs Garymanc has should be ok ,I’m not sure if those markings are gm thou or aftermarket but I’m sure he will tell you how the car sat that they came out of .hes an honest well respected member .

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hoobby said:

Well lost for words just lowered the front end thinking finished and bang osf spring just snapped!!:angry:.i don't suppose you have the front set Gary?.

No way, that’s unbelievably bad luck. Good luck with the hunt for the front pair!