84 1.8GT Hatch in white for sale. 26K miles. £12500

Nice that its still got its original steel wheels if you wanted to put it back to standard spec.

Unrestored cars command the highest values but if i had £12K i'm not sure i would spend it on this particular car, however it is a rare find in today's Manta market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Its a shame the pictures are a bit rubbish.

How often do we see that! It's hardly rocket science to take some decent photos. More so when you are trying to sell one like this! 

34 minutes ago, Rapierdave said:

if i had £12K i'm not sure i would spend it on this particular car, however it is a rare find in today's Manta market.

I have to agree. For a GTE or Exclusive in similar condition perhaps. 

In saying that,  if I was to come across £14K I'd be seriously tempted by the Berlinetta that not surprisingly is still up for grabs. I'd treat it as an investment! So annoying it was up for grabs twice last year at less than half the current asking price. 

http://borderreivers.co/portfolio/opal-manta-berlinetta-1-8s/

Now that's the way to photograph a car! 

16 minutes ago, Monaco Blue said:

In saying that,  if I was to come across £14K I'd be seriously tempted by the Berlinetta that not surprisingly is still up for grabs. I'd treat it as an investment! So annoying it was up for grabs twice last year at less than half the current asking price. 

http://borderreivers.co/portfolio/opal-manta-berlinetta-1-8s/

Now that's the way to photograph a car! 

I think that the fact that this car is still up for sale at £14K but sold last year for around £6K tells most of us what we all know, the market dictates the price not the vendor.

However it is a great example of a good car well presented with an excellent Ad.

• Like 2