From black to white

Shaun400r

Origanal black sticker set on route lol no orange on this !!!   not sure on wheels as to colour was thinking gloss black but i do like the flat black      Possibly putting some side skirts on as well         Yes painted it myself over last 3 weekends after being let down by 3 so called painters its not show quality but its very respectable 

1 hour ago, Shaun400r said:

Origanal black sticker set on route lol no orange on this !!!   not sure on wheels as to colour was thinking gloss black but i do like the flat black      Possibly putting some side skirts on as well         Yes painted it myself over last 3 weekends after being let down by 3 so called painters its not show quality but its very respectable 

Never been too keen on black wheels, they seem to blend into the tyres and look wrong to me, although the anthracite wheels with the silver edge look good on white cars.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 1

Another idea to mull over I know mantasrme is always telling me to do the rim for the same reason tyres blending into wheels 👍

Luckily it was just a paint/dent /rotten wing project (2new wings fitted ) car is mechanically spot on and needs no welding mantasrme did all that before I bought it from him as I knew it would be a good motor 👍👍