OK ,i get the message perthic so called club.

GOT YA MESSAGE ,KIDS ONLY BLOCK MESSAGES ,KIDS ONLY TAKE THE HUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ,OMOC ,IV POSTED TWO POSTS YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND YOU TOOK THEM OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,WELL AND YOUVE TOOK THEM OFF,CHILDISH ADMIN,WELL ,CHILDREN RUNNING THE GROUP ,I GOT YOUR MESSAGE ,BUT ILL BE GONE ,YOU SO CALLEDBYEST TOO FACED GROUP ,A FEW PEOPLE HAVE COMPAINED ABOUT YOU.WELL ILL PEE ,YOUS OFFFFF ,ILL START THE NEW OPEL MANTAS OWNERS CLUB UK2 NEW .SO YOU WIILLLLLLL HAVE COMPERTISION .AND REAL EASY PEOPLE CAN JION FOR NOTHING.,NOT CASH .FREEEEEEEE,FREEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEE.

bye then don't think you will be missed  the people running the club are doing it for free and giving up there time to do so 

how do you think the club pays for its website , insurance for shows , magazine ect 

i have been in the club now over ten years and worth every penny 

p.s good luck with your page and learn to spell or use spellcheck you absolute fool 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Philip,

I don't really know what has annoyed you this time, so I'm not even going to expend too much energy replying to this post.

I can say that the OMOC is a very welcoming club and we encourage members with all sorts of abilities, gender, geographical location and budget. What we don't tolerate however is rudeness and personal insults. This is not the first time I have had to speak to you about this sort of outburst. In fact, I think as a group of moderators and club officials, we have probably spoken about you as a forum user more than we have any other user in the last 2 years. You are, what I would call "High Maintenance".

So - I would welcome an apology to the good people that put time and effort into keeping the club running. If this doesn't happen by the end of the weekend, you will be banned from the forum and your IP address blocked. You are more than welcome to go ahead and start up a new Manta club. Others (with far greater ability and budget than you) have tried it in the past and failed miserably. I predict that you probably wouldn't even be bothered to get it started but if you do - good luck to you. It will undoubtedly fail.

You have until the end of the weekend to offer your humble apologies as a reply on this thread. If that is not forthcoming......its bye bye I'm afraid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Irmscher Man said:

Philip,

I don't really know what has annoyed you this time, so I'm not even going to expend too much energy replying to this post.

I can say that the OMOC is a very welcoming club and we encourage members with all sorts of abilities, gender, geographical location and budget. What we don't tolerate however is rudeness and personal insults. This is not the first time I have had to speak to you about this sort of outburst. In fact, I think as a group of moderators and club officials, we have probably spoken about you as a forum user more than we have any other user in the last 2 years. You are, what I would call "High Maintenance".

So - I would welcome an apology to the good people that put time and effort into keeping the club running. If this doesn't happen by the end of the weekend, you will be banned from the forum and your IP address blocked. You are more than welcome to go ahead and start up a new Manta club. Others (with far greater ability and budget than you) have tried it in the past and failed miserably. I predict that you probably wouldn't even be bothered to get it started but if you do - good luck to you. It will undoubtedly fail.

You have until the end of the weekend to offer your humble apologies as a reply on this thread. If that is not forthcoming......its bye bye I'm afraid.

Iv posted 3 times ,and they have been removed ,and since iv compainted ,the last post was taken off ,but ,get a way its re appeared .well  well well .,huble apologies ,you mean you to me ,but as away .and not apppooolllll te near one on here ,ill say one thing,BOLLOCKS to the admin plank whom taken the huffffffff .good by waste of space omoc .lolps two fingers aswell . 

Iv got a company I worked for years ago will sponsor me to start a new fully funded club ,TRW AUTOMOVTIVE ELELCTRONICS OR TRW TRANSPORTATION ELECTRONICS .LOL GOOD BY .HIGH MAINTANANCE ,NEVER HEARD NOWT MORE LIKE CRAP. PS REPORTING YOUR SITE ASWELLL .FULL OF F@@@IN CRAP.

Ok. Thanks for your constructive input, as ever. I think I can speak for the majority of forum users that think you are, unfortunately, a bit of a troll. Sorry but we can’t tolerate that so you are bannished from the kingdom. Bye bye. 

8D204E06-F468-428B-B76B-6942DEE35421.jpeg

For those of you that are interested, I looked for TRW TRANSPORTATION ELECTRONICS on Companies House and the company was wound up in 2004. Some people are surely just out to try and rub everyone up the wrong way. This is one troll that was not worth feeding any more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1