Headlight wiper blades for hatchback

Kashman

or if needs be you can just make some / repair your existing ones using a replacement rubber insert or one arm of a larger blade.

last time i enquired the proper ones were stupidly expensive for a part that seems to not last long

or if needs be you can just make some / repair your existing ones using a replacement rubber insert or one arm of a larger blade.

last time i enquired the proper ones were stupidly expensive for a part that seems to not last long

scratch that"...............ive just had a quick look on ebay and upon typing in.     headlamp wiper blade      there are loads of results that come up .some should be suitable and not that expensive.. i think last time i looked i typed in manta or carlton specifically only 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, cam.in.head said:

if needs be you can just make some / repair your existing ones using a replacement rubber insert or one arm of a larger blade.

Exactly what I used to do. One rubber with the stainless inserts cut to length. You could get a pair out of one blade if you cut from each end.The only problem was that only one end was secured to the frame, but I never had a problem.

Looking on Ebay, these Saab replacements are 130mm long and come with the arms. Not sure if they would fit on to the mechanism or not though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAAB-900-94-98-9-3-98-03-9000-95-HEADLIGHT-HEADLAMP-WIPER-BLADES-NEW/282884267110?hash=item41dd375c66:g:RpcAAOSw5OpZqcVU

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for yr kind replies 

Iv rang around for quotes they are a lil bit expensive for my liking

Im gona see closer to the time what will be best either repair or replace but i don't' wanT to depart with 30 quid lol