Front end parts for "The General"

The General

Hi all someone has hit my car and I am looking for the following parts to be reserved for me until I can sort out stuff with my insurance company. I don't know how this works with classic car parts and insurance, but I'm sure that I'm going to be the one doing the parts hunting. The link to post about the accident is below Please have a look you can see the image of the damage.

Thankyou all

Anything I have secured I will change the text to red

I NEED

A good reasonably rust free N/S wing prefer GM part.
A Full good  Set of Quads with mint internal chrome reflectors and no mist in them. These need to be complete with the plastic lamp mounting clips, good tight adjuster bolts,  headlamp surrounds, rubber boots on the back (if available) . These can be BOSCH or HELLA as the wiring is set up for these. Ideally the type I am looking for is pictured below with the ball stud lamp adjusters. If you just have the surrounds and no lamp units I am still  interested.

test.jpg.19ad8f563cb1838bc381f5f5e207a485.jpg
A front bumper with mounts and metal support bar and mounting clips (black things that bolt to the wing as mine are broken. Prefute a bumper off a exclusive without the water jet holes, but if not still contact me.
The black metal trim piece that fits between the bumper and the grill.

Edited by The General

I have two spare black plastic bumper to wing mounts,

part no GM 90 124 234

you are welcome to these FOC, I’ll cover postage, PM your address if you require them, “returning the favour “ :thumbup

• Like 2

I have some wings, i will check for a good condition one, also will check through my bumpers and see if i have an early one without damage and incase i have any other parts.

Do you need/want both quads or just the NS one?

• Like 1

Cheers David.

Both quads as these are reproduction units and no two repros were the same so i would rather have a set. They just need to be either hella or Bosch with good adjusters / internal chrome and no misting.

A good n/s wing would be good, I've seen one on ebay, but dont have the cash to buy it at the moment so if I can reserve stuff initially that would be better. Just give me a price for each bit so I can give it to the insurance company. I don't know how this works realy. At the moment I'm just trying to source the stuff required.

Ian Hardwick over on the Facebook group is selling a pair of good condition wings. 

'....Manta b front wings great condition no filler or welding £80 each....'

Edited by Monaco Blue