Sign in to follow this  
Manta hatch

400 body kit best one to get

Hi there any one happen to no of the best fitting 400 kit available today I have seen a couple of people on the forum mention a member called Martin does a goof fitting kit can any one agree and no what sort of money they are I need full kit. Bonnet front panel wings rear arches spoiler and sills etc 

6 hours ago, Manta hatch said:

Hi there any one happen to no of the best fitting 400 kit available today I have seen a couple of people on the forum mention a member called Martin does a goof fitting kit can any one agree and no what sort of money they are I need full kit. Bonnet front panel wings rear arches spoiler and sills etc 

your probably looking at £900 to  £1000,but I wouldn't expect too much change out of that,the martin kit is generally regarded in club circles as the absoulute dogs wotsits and that's down to the fact he has the original irmscher moulds.

Rallytech are held in high regard aswell,apart from these two forget about anyone else you come across mate.

• Like 1

remember that there is a differance between 400 rally front panel and irmcher ones lower radiator intake are completly different

The Martin kits sounds like the one then can any one put me in touch with said Martin also just to clarify he does the full kit wings bonnet spoiler rear arches side skirts front panel etc ? Cheers 

17 hours ago, Manta hatch said:

The Martin kits sounds like the one then can any one put me in touch with said Martin also just to clarify he does the full kit wings bonnet spoiler rear arches side skirts front panel etc ? Cheers 

As far as I know contact with said martin was done via lepo5 (club member).. still maybe?..not to sure about how much this Martin chap produces,goes without saying the arches,i would say at least you may have to get the rallytech bonnet,which is rated,would not worry about the airdam as your building a 400R.

Also can I just ask..are you doing this conversion to a hatch...,or is your username a bit misleading in that respsect,... good luck with your project nonetheless.:thumbup

• Like 1

Cavalier coupe I used to have a hatch now have mk1 cavalier saloon with Xe on tbs which will be going in the 400r when it's done my father will be doing the body he is long time manta fanatic having owned over 100 mantas and body man by trade so I no it will be done right it's just a case of getting good quality kit which it looks Martin is the man for I will start a build thread when I finally get into it this winter need to get my mk2 gte finished of first so I've got ramp free for the 400r project  cheers all advice 

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:07, Manta hatch said:

I have sent you PM regarding getting in contact with Martin, if you are interested.