85 coupe resto

veron

hi lads got me hands on a nice coupe last year its been away for 6 months being restored unfortunately i hadnt the time to get to this 1 myself heres a few pics  it was an omoc members car back in the early 00s before  it came  across the pond

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 3

all painted up still loads to do all interior to go back in and most of the dash to be assembeled i got the sunroof seal from east kent trim is there a tread on fitting it i remember someone saying there has to be a bit cut out of it for it to fit .also does anyone have any of the bolster material for the daytona check  recaros

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monaco Blue said:

Always liked a silver GT/E. How many Manta's do you have hidden away in there!! :) ....about 4 by my reckoning.

That's a right little Aladdin's cave isn't it? - plenty of treasure hidden away in there.

Also agree that Silver always suited the Coupe body shape.

• Haha 1

Ah theres only 3 in that shedB) there doesnt seem to be that many silver coupes around was it a popular colour 

Got a bit more of the dash in today and some door rubbers and trims on iv tried 4 timss to get the door rubber in right and keep ending up with an overlap 

On 18/03/2018 at 19:22, veron said:

Ah theres only 3 in that shedB) there doesnt seem to be that many silver coupes around was it a popular colour 

Got a bit more of the dash in today and some door rubbers and trims on iv tried 4 timss to get the door rubber in right and keep ending up with an overlap 

I always use a rubber mallet to gently tap the rubbers down as I go and into the corners that should help 🙂 Car looks great 🙂

• Like 1

On 18/03/2018 at 19:22, veron said:

Just 3 he says! :) Silver was popular enough up until around 85/86 when additional metallic colours were introduced. I think silver itself was dropped for the 87MY cars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...