Manta lsd

Manta hatch

The ZF diffs are the best but VERY hard to find especially new which means strong money. There is a company out now called Gripper who's diff's are based on the ZF type, they have crept up in value over the years and were £550 but now are more like £800. But I suppose its a new diff and parts are available. Depending on how you drive etc i would avoid the Quaife diffs as they are only a slippy diff when under power which is great for doughnuts but not when it comes to bends. 

15 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

The ZF diffs are the best but VERY hard to find especially new which means strong money. There is a company out now called Gripper who's diff's are based on the ZF type, they have crept up in value over the years and were £550 but now are more like £800. But I suppose its a new diff and parts are available. Depending on how you drive etc i would avoid the Quaife diffs as they are only a slippy diff when under power which is great for doughnuts but not when it comes to bends. 

I'll second what Danny said, I've got a Quaife in mine and it's a snappy bastard, you never know when it's going to go round on you in the wet. Yeah great for doughnuts and burnouts but that's about it.