FOR SALE MANTA HATCH 1983 2000 GTE

Martin 1

Hi

For sale is my manta GTE 1983 2000cc hatch in red. Showing 046000 miles on the clock i have an A4 folder from the previous owner showing lots of pictures and receipts etc. Apparently this car is well known within the owners club. The registration is A666 MFC which on its own has a £1750.00 value not only due to the MFC but the treble 6 as they stopped using it not soon after so i have been told. It is bright red and very very good condition. It won best in class in 2001. Wheels and tyres are all good. Has had welding in the past but not in the last 3 1/2 years ive had it. On a sorn MOT till 31/08/2018 drives well starts and  stops as it should, interior is in very good condition as well, has twin head lights and NSF plastic surround has a crack, rust on OSF wing top / door shut. In my opinion this car would take very little to get looking immaculate again. I am selling all my cars except 1 and bikes as we are relocating. I think £6000.00 ono is sensible. Thanks for reading. If i knew how to add pictures i would im sure you would all agree its a nice example. i can be contacted on 07538785647

• Like 1

I remember this manta being for sale well over ten years ago,must be that unforgettable Reg and colour combo...a marriage made in hell....:lol:

Very nice example with those subtle yet superior upgrades over a standard GTE ,ie rocker cover,rad tray,front indicators headlights and the 400 mirrors,all work really well.

I like it and good money, especially with that numberplate being valued.

GLWTS:thumbup