Shameless plug for my eBay items!

2 hours ago, Dom400 said:

I noticed your front trim piece earlier on ebay. You haven't got much detail about your parts. Will the trim piece fit a Manta B with quad light upgrade. Hoping your parts find good homes. Cheers

21 minutes ago, ¢ordy$hine said:

I noticed your front trim piece earlier on ebay. You haven't got much detail about your parts. Will the trim piece fit a Manta B with quad light upgrade. Hoping your parts find good homes. Cheers

It looks like a Manta B trim and should fit the twin headlights

2 hours ago, Dom400 said:

Is this for a Coupe or a Hatchback and are all fittings there? would be interested if Coupe variant.

Hi, 

the front trim comes from a B coupe that was fitted with non irmscher quads so will deff fit yours.

the rear trim Panel comes from a coupe, reason keep was has all 4 mounting points and bolts, also plastic has not been damaged or deformed by over tighening.

• Like 1

Congrats!

Trying to find the correct size tube for it atm is a struggle, might see if I can attach it to a length of wood so it doesnt get bent during delivery.

................................................................................................................................................ 

On 26/11/2017 at 21:42, Dom400 said:

Congrats!

Trying to find the correct size tube for it atm is a struggle, might see if I can attach it to a length of wood so it doesnt get bent during delivery.

................................................................................................................................................ 

Sorry to be a pain. A piece of 3x2 timber should do it!!! Lol