Ebay: 83A GTE Hatch in silver £4795

1 hour ago, Monaco Blue said:

From the same stable as the recently sold red Berlinetta Hatch:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Manta-GTE-1983/263297961455?hash=item3d4dc80def:g:l~4AAOSwZlZZ~d5-

Really like the hatch in silver,the mileage seems to be inkeeping with the outstanding Daytona check interior,the bad welding wouldn't bother me as long as its solid,but maybe something that could be addressed at a later date,and add a fresh coat of paint to the engine bay aswell.

Really nice affordable gte which is probably getting on for half the cost of an equivalent gte coupe.

• Like 1

A nice early car, quite rare in silver too and nice condition daytona seats. With the welding being bad (to look at) I wonder if they cut the rot out? Looks like its been painted so should save people that hassle too. Hatches are on the way up as are coupes so hopefully it will find a new home soon........and hopefully some lowering springs too Ha Ha 

I have just put it on standard springs Danny that i got from Carl as it was sat on its arse and looked hideous lol 

Yeah looks like the rot has been cut out but I dont think whoever welded it up was a fabricator but its undersealed and looks better than its ever done. 

• Like 2