Classic car auctions in Bicester, Oxfordshire

¢ordy$hine

Just to let folks know. There's a classic car auctions coming very soon. It's held by a company called Brightwells. There is no Opels there but a good collect of vehicles even pre renovation.there's a lovely Lotus Cortina Mk1 which I pass most evenings parked under guard on the old military air field. About a month ago at the same location, they held a "Sunday Scrabble" I passed a long line of amazing cars waiting to go in.  I've taken a screen shot from my phone of the auction but go online to check out the online catalogue. Enjoy. 😀 

Screenshot_20171023-184923.png

Bicester Heritage is quickly becoming an important place in the classic car world, There are a lot of Vintage Sports Car Club members involved in the organisation and according to someone i know that is in the Classic Car business " there is a lot of money floating around at Bicester Heritage "

On 27/10/2017 at 19:27, MANTAMAN said:

Bicester Heritage is quickly becoming an important place in the classic car world, There are a lot of Vintage Sports Car Club members involved in the organisation and according to someone i know that is in the Classic Car business " there is a lot of money floating around at Bicester Heritage "

True. Hopefully see some Opels there in the near future. 😀