Ebay: 72 Manta A for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-Opel-Manta-A-Series-Running-Project-/172861385980?hash=item283f576cfc:g:ABQAAOSwqSVZqaqY

"....This Manta was originally a 1600 but is now fitted with a 2.0 litre engine. The car runs, has MOT until May 2018 and is tax exempt.  Since the test it has now developed a bad oil leak in the propshaft tourque tube so I stopped driving it.  A new pinion seal will be supplied with the vehicle.
The brakes are now a bit long in the pedal since I parked it up so they will require bleeding again.  The Car has had a new master cylinder and rear wheel cylinders. All the brake pipes are new as is the full exhaust system, rear Springs and Shocks.  It has no carpets but on the upside you can see the the condition of the floor which is good. Various bits of trim etc will come with car but you will need to fit new carpets 
The car will also need a voltage stabiliser (Supplied) as the temperature and fuel gauges are not working properly.
The paint looks ok in the pictures but really does need attention, the car would benefit from a respray at some point.
The good news is that the car is structurally solid so no need to grab the welder! 
This vehicle is being sold as seen as a running project car with absolutely no guarantees so don't come expecting a show winner - it does need work to finish and I do not have the time to do this.  I would recommend, instead of asking me a load of questions, it would be better to view the car as there are too many good and bad points to list here and I don't want to start writing war and peace! :-)....."