B255JPH: 84 Berlinetta Hatch for sale: £15999

Not sure what it's worth, but it does make that Dolphin Grey GTE Exclusive Hatch look like a bargain at £7500! :)

Given it's apparent mint condition, 1-owner from new up till this year (has changed hands twice this year), and almost advisory free MOT's for the last 10 years plus, I'd have thought it could make £10K.

When you look at what mint Mk.1 Astra GTE 's have been retailing at (£15-20K) and Mk.2 16V GTE's (up to £15K) Manta's are still relatively undervalued. 

In reality, as has been said before, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay out, and as Mantadoc says, it is a Berlinetta and a hatch, so who knows! The burnt orange and brown interior is also a bit of an acquired taste IMHO. Never liked them when new and 35 years on my opinion hasn't changed! :)

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, chrisb said:

That was up at a different dealers a few months back for £6995. It was offered by the original seller for £4500 on here originally.

Ah! That one! http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C868397

It was down on the South coast if I recall correctly. It didn't get much attention on here at the time, probably as there were no photos posted. Would have been a snip at £4500!

Edited by Monaco Blue