1987 Manta 1.8S Berlinetta

Rapierdave

Very nice indeed! It looks great! I'm sure the prospective owner will be delighted.

Strange seeing a Berlinetta on an E plate, however it definitely needs a couple of coils removed from the springs. Looks as if it's standing on tip-toes! :) Then again, they always did. 

If I was going to keep the car then I would lower it a bit. As you say we have got used now to the "lowered" look so cars from that era look like there showing to much arch. 

I had a Manta a few years ago that was very low & although it looked cool i felt every bump in the road :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

So here she is at here new home in Northern Ireland. Really pleased with the work done by Dave & James.  Car has had many admiring looks already. Looking forward to Spring/Summer so I can take it to a few shows.

Also can anyone recommend a mechanic over this way who likes to work on Manta's ? Would just like to have a contact. Regards Declan.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 5