88E White GTE Coupe for sale

I think for the money it would need to be better for me!

Shame its not original as the lights and other bits have been changed over and I also suspect it would need a full respray as its tatty in a few places, and i think it has had paint as rear number plate light is painted and the blitz on the front is missing.

Rare car but I would imagine it needs work and as usual not an original GTE, think i will keep mine looking like it does. 

4 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

I think for the money it would need to be better for me!

Shame its not original as the lights and other bits have been changed over and I also suspect it would need a full respray as its tatty in a few places, and i think it has had paint as rear number plate light is painted and the blitz on the front is missing.

Rare car but I would imagine it needs work and as usual not an original GTE, think i will keep mine looking like it does. 

I agree :) And yours is a rarer colour for a standard gte cant say ive seen another :)

3 hours ago, CRAZYDAVE said:

I agree :) And yours is a rarer colour for a standard gte cant say ive seen another :)

Can I just say, I had a Monaco Blue GTE for 12 years. I didn't see many others either.

Re the white coupe, it's had 6 previous owners which would make me question the mileage if nothing else.

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Yeh i think the mileage is genuine, you only have to glance at the seats to know its not high mileage. But at £8k! i would want a few more pictures, the steering wheel is horrid, the gear stick gator is knackered, over spray on passenger door pocket and the carpet on the passenger side looks ripped or damaged near the kick panel. A rare car which made strong money. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Yeh i think the mileage is genuine, you only have to glance at the seats to know its not high mileage. 

Back on sale again. Closed at £7600 last time. now it's buy it now for £8K.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-E-reg-opel-manta-gte-coupe-/122736577891

That's a fair point about the seats. They do look good albeit, they could easily have been swapped.

The Regn is E644BCN. Registered Aug 87. Last MOT was 2007. Mileage then was 34500. Last ownership change was 2002. so it had 6 previous owners in the first 5 years! 

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1

This white opel manta on eBay g t e coupe is located at Chester le street Durham by classic cars , that means it's only 5 miles away from me down the road, iv mailed him 3 times asking about coming down to have look at her and told him I live up the road and explained I was in to the same and he is more that welcome to do them same and I also reconise the street area .but with no avail of a reply . And then I could give a verdict on it to the members, but I have to respect his privacy. But make me thing !.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2017 at 12:37, philip1971 said:

This white opel manta on eBay g t e coupe is located at Chester le street Durham by classic cars , that means it's only 5 miles away from me down the road, iv mailed him 3 times asking about coming down to have look at her and told him I live up the road and explained I was in to the same and he is more that welcome to do them same and I also reconise the street area .but with no avail of a reply . And then I could give a verdict on it to the members, but I have to respect his privacy. But make me thing !.

Ah yes

i remember you now

10 hours ago, opelnz said:

The car seems to have sold and then been readvertised several times, Kevmantacoupe123,  What has been the issues?

well to be honest i am not fond of people who buy my car then insist on paying me with out seeing it first.

I like to meet the buyer in person before i let my pride and joy go that i have owned for such a long time. 

I also like to sell a car like this preferably to a manta enthusist like my self alough this is not gauranteed as you can not pick who buy's ones car.

regards

• Like 1