Manta Exclusive

3 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

What a shame! poor manta. I imagine the interior is hot at too. Is this one of your cars Philip?

Iye 

Just I dinnet narr how to put pictures on here , that's y it's on there.

3 hours ago, bris jas said:

Iye wheels ok , but cannot get the parts off it for the other one !!

Edited by philip1971

It's a shame .But let's face it, it's DEAD...😢

We all try and cast our magic over  lots of things  in life.

BUT LET'S FACE IT PAUL DANIELS WOULD OF HAD HIS WORK  CUT OUT TRYING TO  REVIVE THIS ONE....

Maybe  one day  in the  near future  a manta enthusiast will end up with this car ,But it will be descised  as a new  fridge freezer  or a washing machine 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kevin Abbott said:

Loads left on that parted out correctly ;)

There isnt that much left when its so rotten, the front has gone, the floors have dropped out, the sunroof has probably been letting water go in and all the 'nice' parts have been removed to save another coupe. But the price it went for was cheap if you break it properly.

16 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

There isnt that much left when its so rotten, the front has gone, the floors have dropped out, the sunroof has probably been letting water go in and all the 'nice' parts have been removed to save another coupe. But the price it went for was cheap if you break it properly.

Body gone but I got it for mechanical parts wheels boot bumper ex .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philip1971 said:

Well it's a reck but it's not got a free tree in side it for sale mine got free spuds with it , and much more .

and use Geordies can repair and bulid out ask george stepherson .

^^^^^Anything but this Exclusive Manta then eh? :thumbup

3 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

I did not sell it ,I took it off ,got so sick of being messed about,but I need it gone by Monday ,but anybody can having for nowt wots left if they take the enginr and box and dash for me if they take it away and take it out,and the log book AS WELL IS THERE.but if not It gets chopped by a butcherand dvla gets the log book as scrapped.but if anybody fancys doing it  let me no asap needs a trailor but,boot and back bumper has gone but.its free wots left and it a exclusive ,but needs gone by Monday.but you take it and ill pick the engine and box up from were ever it goes to.and ill throw a couple of things in extra.cos I cannot manage cos iv half my stomack removed.

Edited by philip1971
  • Like 1

👳‍♀️👳👌

15 hours ago, Kevin Abbott said:

Loads left on that parted out correctly ;)

Yet Kevin going back up on eBay got my head hurting somebody with a eye for cutting and stripping properly will benifit from wot is left , roof can be repaired , you never see late model coupe roofs come up for grabs nacket or bad any thing can be repaired I've seen worse roofs open to offers on eBay .