Monaco Blue

Ebay: 87D GTE Auto Hatch in silver

1900SR    235

I don't think it sold first time, it was re-listed on a classified at £895. It looks like the new owner has tidied it up a bit to make it look better and is after a quick profit.

1900SR    235
12 hours ago, philip1971 said:

I no it's Clives he bought it he is member on here . 

I think Clive sold it (he's the seller from the original listing), and whoever bought it has put it up for sale again.

Danny D114BCW    657

Sorry to say Philip but as somebody who restores and sells Mantas and parts they are worth mega money now Mantas. Most i know of are selling under the radar and others are made to order. We have just seen a soft top exclusive sell for 8k! a blue mk1 Cav is on facebook for 10k! I know of an Exclusive coupe that sold for 10k last month! so prices are great. My two i will have done soon will be a 10k coupe and a 5k hatch. 

What are harder to sell are hatchbacks with a poor spec such as auto boxes, rotten to the core or horrid interiors. But even they go in the end. 

philip1971    34

Yes under the radar but on the radar nowt seem to be going wot I can see, going down , but I don't trade in them , mine a passion and a head ache cannot get out done , take no notice off me I'm a grumpy teenager from the 1980s. Lol.

Danny D114BCW    657

Ha Ha, mine is still a passion and one that is tested many times, its not my job its just what we do as a hobby instead of collecting stamps or playing golf.