My 1975 SR For Sale on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/201987718228?

A shameless bit of self-promotion but I have decided to sell my November '75 SR project.

A real wrench for me because it would have been a keeper when complete as I wouldn't have been able to replace it. After this years VBOA show I have come to realise that, given the exceptional quality of the cars that are out there now, I am better off spending my time and money detailing and perfecting the three I already have to full show standard rather than spreading my resource over 4 cars, none of which will ever be complete to the standard I want them.

I didn't list on the forum on the basis that most of us probably already have a project or two on the drive (!!) but obviously if anyone wants to get in touch direct then I would be delighted to talk about a caring home for LVV.

• Like 1

Ohhhh you tease same plate as my first Manta, which  was an SR on a P plate, mine was a 76 though. Might not be to everyone's taste but I love the colour :rolleyes:

Same problem as most though garage full and not really got started on mine, wonder if the Mrs would mind her Corsa being booted out of the car port :ph34r:

I hope you find a good home as that will be a beauty when done.  

I so nearly put a buying fever bid in :D 

hi James really interested in your manta, ready for a project now, bodywork not a problem for me i love the colour,

is the engine and gearbox ok, do you no if the diff is quite,

house restoration nearly finished it has been really really tough working on our new house, it was in a real state,

but ready for another car now,

• Like 1

Gotta be honest I have turned it over but not had it running or driven it. Its all there though and the engine looks like a reco lump so it hopefully has more life in it yet. 

Had a few texts from the eBay ad already so if  you are up for it let me know. Obviously I would like it to go to a club member for renovation in a perfect world. 

James 

Me too, Hope you get it otherwise I'm going to end up with 2 that I have very little time to work on and a very unhappy Mrs :ph34r:

Managed to get a bit of time for rust removal yesterday from the inner wings and was chomping at the bit to do more but then the real world kicked in again :rolleyes:

• Like 1