Jump to content
peter evans

Manta 400r

Recommended Posts

Peter, I wish you all the best with everything.

We will all miss your updates, but health first and everything else is second.

All the best matey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Ian was paying private for the operation  but nhs got in touch today and I can get it free if I wait till jan 7th 2019 so it’s a no brainier I’m saving £2500

so it’s back to work for a couple weeks more

braking system next just waiting on the braided hoses then I’ll be under way thanks peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peter evans said:

Thanks Ian was paying private for the operation  but nhs got in touch today and I can get it free if I wait till jan 7th 2019 so it’s a no brainier I’m saving £2500

so it’s back to work for a couple weeks more

braking system next just waiting on the braided hoses then I’ll be under way thanks peter

Great news all round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a start on the brakes tonight but my front calipers are seized was going to buy service kits but it’s just as easy to buy 2 new ones only £59 free delivery can’t go wrong  so they’ve now been ordered 

hope to complete brakes on the weekend once this is done it will be time to start the bodywork 

sending prop to bar prop to be done not had a cost for this told them to sort it , as it has to be done also new uv joints being fitted

hope to finish everything by May bank holiday so it will be on show in Singleton park classic car show😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, peter evans said:

Made a start on the brakes tonight but my front calipers are seized was going to buy service kits but it’s just as easy to buy 2 new ones only £59 free delivery can’t go wrong  so they’ve now been ordered 😀

Can you stick up a link to where you get them? 

It helps others and saves you getting ask same thing over and over!

Ta, much appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a bit more done tonight rear brakes done connected rear flexis 

new alu rad arrived today and fitted but still waiting on the hoses also waiting on h/brake cable

will be converting original h/brake to cable and fluid hope to front calipers  done tomorrow need to make brackets to hold flexis to chassis post more pics tomorrow 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by peter evans
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2018 at 19:03, ®evo03 said:

Can you stick up a link to where you get them? 

It helps others and saves you getting ask same thing over and over!

Ta, much appreciated

Bought off eBay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×