peter evans

Manta 400r

Peter, I wish you all the best with everything.

We will all miss your updates, but health first and everything else is second.

All the best matey.

Thanks Ian was paying private for the operation  but nhs got in touch today and I can get it free if I wait till jan 7th 2019 so it’s a no brainier I’m saving £2500

so it’s back to work for a couple weeks more

braking system next just waiting on the braided hoses then I’ll be under way thanks peter

1 minute ago, peter evans said:

Thanks Ian was paying private for the operation  but nhs got in touch today and I can get it free if I wait till jan 7th 2019 so it’s a no brainier I’m saving £2500

so it’s back to work for a couple weeks more

braking system next just waiting on the braided hoses then I’ll be under way thanks peter

Great news all round!

Made a start on the brakes tonight but my front calipers are seized was going to buy service kits but it’s just as easy to buy 2 new ones only £59 free delivery can’t go wrong  so they’ve now been ordered 

hope to complete brakes on the weekend once this is done it will be time to start the bodywork 

sending prop to bar prop to be done not had a cost for this told them to sort it , as it has to be done also new uv joints being fitted

hope to finish everything by May bank holiday so it will be on show in Singleton park classic car show😀

• Like 1

20 hours ago, peter evans said:

Made a start on the brakes tonight but my front calipers are seized was going to buy service kits but it’s just as easy to buy 2 new ones only £59 free delivery can’t go wrong  so they’ve now been ordered 😀

Can you stick up a link to where you get them? 

It helps others and saves you getting ask same thing over and over!

Ta, much appreciated

Got a bit more done tonight rear brakes done connected rear flexis 

new alu rad arrived today and fitted but still waiting on the hoses also waiting on h/brake cable

will be converting original h/brake to cable and fluid hope to front calipers  done tomorrow need to make brackets to hold flexis to chassis post more pics tomorrow 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by peter evans
  • Like 4

On 14/12/2018 at 19:03, ®evo03 said:

Can you stick up a link to where you get them? 

It helps others and saves you getting ask same thing over and over!

Ta, much appreciated

Bought off eBay