peter evans

Manta 400r

What's your plans for a prop/ gearbox set up Peter?

Using the 1.8 getrag box and a 1 peice  prop with the axle flange of a scimitar cut weld and balance

engine is a red top with mods and  twin 45s and nodiz with launch control thanks peter

You not fancy a stronger box Peter to make the most of that axle? 

I’m using that just so I can get it moving will be on the lookout for a sequential box 

Bit more done today boxes all welded up inside and outside the car 

time to start prepping the car for spraying underneath car in boot and in car inc engine bay will be sprayed first so it will be rebuilt and running 

car exterior will be painted next spring as I don’t have a heated booth 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by peter evans

Car all been stone chipped underneath 

will be painting white tomorrow and white in engine bay inside car and boot so by the weekend it will be Up and running once more 

the  outside won’t be done until February/March next year as I’m due for my hernia surgery  but will keep pics coming 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, IanMc said:

Fabulous Peter, great job!

Thanks I just love the dark night means I can crack on with the project  should be running by the weekend  I’ll post a video if all goes well thanks petet

21 minutes ago, peter evans said:

Thanks I just love the dark night means I can crack on with the project  should be running by the weekend  I’ll post a video if all goes well thanks petet

Superb!!

22 hours ago, peter evans said:

Thanks.... I just love the dark night means I can crack on with the project  should be running by the weekend ........................................... I’ll post a video if all goes well thanks petet

Are your nights longer than mine! 

Running buy the weekend? What? No way......If thats the case, i have one for you next, another green one, getting it running for christmas, early christmas present! 

I will even take yours in part exchange for a shake down 

1 hour ago, ®evo03 said:

Are your nights longer than mine! 

Running buy the weekend? What? No way......If thats the case, i have one for you next, another green one, getting it running for christmas, early christmas present! 

I will even take yours in part exchange for a shake down 

Engine and box already bolted to the crossmember it will be running this week end but still got loads to do  I’ll have no fitting issues as it’s been dry fitted last year so all will be straight forward 

Rock and roll!!!