Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, Can someone send me a link or tell me how to renew my membership as a web member. 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Mike I do have a email and when I open the link it will only let me have Individual Membership not web membership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Wheelybin22 said:

Yes Mike I do have a email and when I open the link it will only let me have Individual Membership not web membership.

I've taken care of it for you, go through the renewal process as normal and it'll now process you as a web membership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm having the same problem as above. I've used the link but only get the option for full membership. Could you please change mine to web only before I pay? Thanks

Edited by Classicscrap
Predictive text took over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also i got my reminder for membership by email when I tried to reply asking can i pay at the AGM this Saturday I got a message back saying it was a non-reply service. What's going on I've tried sending a Private Message (PM) to the membership secretary Simon Peckam with no reply don't you want my membership? 

I don't do Pay Pal & any form of "on line" payments.

Geoff

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 21:34, Classicscrap said:

Hi, I'm having the same problem as above. I've used the link but only get the option for full membership. Could you please change mine to web only before I pay? Thanks

Sure, I have changed it for you. If anyone else wants something like this changing, the best bet is to send me a PM directly :) 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 14:30, gtwist said:

Also i got my reminder for membership by email when I tried to reply asking can i pay at the AGM this Saturday I got a message back saying it was a non-reply service. What's going on I've tried sending a Private Message (PM) to the membership secretary Simon Peckam with no reply don't you want my membership? 

I don't do Pay Pal & any form of "on line" payments.

Geoff

 

It looks like you've been sorted out now :) We send emails from an address that doesn't accept replies, it's quite a normal practise. - It deals with bounce notices so we know which email addresses work and which don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×