Web membership

17 hours ago, Wheelybin22 said:

Yes Mike I do have a email and when I open the link it will only let me have Individual Membership not web membership.

I've taken care of it for you, go through the renewal process as normal and it'll now process you as a web membership.

Also i got my reminder for membership by email when I tried to reply asking can i pay at the AGM this Saturday I got a message back saying it was a non-reply service. What's going on I've tried sending a Private Message (PM) to the membership secretary Simon Peckam with no reply don't you want my membership? 

I don't do Pay Pal & any form of "on line" payments.

Geoff

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 21:34, Classicscrap said:

Hi, I'm having the same problem as above. I've used the link but only get the option for full membership. Could you please change mine to web only before I pay? Thanks

Sure, I have changed it for you. If anyone else wants something like this changing, the best bet is to send me a PM directly :) 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 14:30, gtwist said:

Also i got my reminder for membership by email when I tried to reply asking can i pay at the AGM this Saturday I got a message back saying it was a non-reply service. What's going on I've tried sending a Private Message (PM) to the membership secretary Simon Peckam with no reply don't you want my membership? 

I don't do Pay Pal & any form of "on line" payments.

Geoff

It looks like you've been sorted out now :) We send emails from an address that doesn't accept replies, it's quite a normal practise. - It deals with bounce notices so we know which email addresses work and which don't.