Opel Ascona B

Dan Friel

Ok going to try this once more before I break her up. Opel ascona B auto RHD, complete car that was stripped down to be fixed up by the former owner.thie first two pictures are the way he got the car and the other pictures and videos are the way she is now.It needs welding but it's a great straight shell.it has all the panels to fix it. The wings and bonnet and bootlid are in great condition. It needs the drivers door fixed or replaced. Got a spare passenger door.it also has a redtop engine with it. I bought it with some twin. 40s I wanted for another project.iv never had it running it I was told it's a 2.1 I have nearly everything to convert it to rwd bar engine mounts.i have a complete very rare black and tartan interior with copy blitz materials to recover them if you want. I have new alloy 5x120 front hubs from TJM and read half shafts hubs for the rear. I got a zf lsd that needs spider gears I was told.front 400 road car fibreglass front bumper.some new arms and springs come with the car.
You could turn it into a rally/race car and sell all the other bits to pay for the work. But it would be a shame as these are getting very very rare!!!
I'm looking £5500 or onvo!
Car is in the north of Ireland.£3/350 to get it sent to most places in the uk.any questions or more information PM me. Thanks

IMG_4888.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

IMG_5689.JPG

IMG_6524.JPG

IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

IMG_6527.JPG

• Like 1

Nice car /shell. I would be interested in any spare parts you might have for sale to convert my cav mk1 2 door saloon to ascona. I hope the car doesn't get broken, I am too far on with mine to change plans now. good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/2/2017 at 23:32, Dan Friel said:

I have nearly everything to convert it to rwd bar engine mounts.

IMG_6527.JPG

Convert to rwd? They already are rear wheel drive! Unless rwd also means something else .....?

Presume the car sold now?

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 13:00, opelnz said:

Convert to rwd? They already are rear wheel drive! Unless rwd also means something else .....?

Presume the car sold now?

think it means the red top engine that comes with car.