Sign in to follow this  
Mickfrad

V8 Manta

11 hours ago, Mickfrad said:

Popped up on eBay again. Starting to look like a good buy at 11.5k

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263619074374

It is a good buy considering how much money nuttynik would of put into mega manta,....but this has been for sale on and off for a while now and its been ignored,does that mean mega manta is just to extreme and well to mega.. for most folk..maybe.

For me I still like it,..but if you have noticed nik has extended the rear arches and that spoils the rare evo kit for me...however I can see why he has done it.

It's probably great fun to drive and like you say a good price considering what will have been spent. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....I'm sure it will find a good home soon.

• Like 2

It should now reach its true value, but i suspect the reserve will be set higher than that.

Keeping any eye on it, I must admit to having a cheeky bid even though I have nowhere to put it :rolleyes: but it's gone beyond my rather shallow pockets now, I get he must have spent a fortune but hope the reserve isn't set too high as it's a car that deserves to be back to it's pomp and driven. 

It must be at that price for the engine and running gear as there isn't much left on it that makes it a Manta, at £7000 i would be taking the money and running. 

• Like 1

That's had a lot of work to put the B pillar back in then,  back in the "day" it was made pillarless.

Is it a re-shell or a different car ?

Agree, thought at the right price though I'd have a dabble as it would be ear to ear grin fun.

I'd take it back to a single colour for starters! anyways moment of madness has gone now and the reserve still isn't met :rolleyes:

• Haha 1