Sign in to follow this  
Mickfrad

Manta GTE Exclusive

If this car sells for the full asking price its depreciation in 31 years is £255.94 that works out at £8.25 a year! BMW, Audi etc at least £2000. I would have this over a new car any day. :thumbup

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike. said:

If this car sells for the full asking price its depreciation in 31 years is £255.94 that works out at £8.25 a year! BMW, Audi etc at least £2000. I would have this over a new car any day. :thumbup

If it's a as nice as it looks, I'd say it's worth the asking price, or at least close to it. Bear in mind given it's an 86 Exclusive, it's one of the original Irmscher machines.

I paid £9500 for my non-Exclusive GTE back in April 1997 which included approx 10% discount for having no trade in. 

• Like 1

Bargain! It looks like it's had work on the lower quarters and it hasn't been painted the same as the body colour but overall a cheap exclusive! Money in the bank, so long as chassis legs, sills and roof are okay. 

Looks good, I'd like to see pics of the seams and chassis. Looks like a good exclusive is worth 10k.

I'm doing a restoration to concours on 3 exclusives and they will be going out at over 10k each

• Like 1