Questions and answers

philip1971

We'll that gte going through the roof £££££, Wye and I'm stuck with x 2 gte exclusives coupes x2 gte exclusive hatches and 1 berlinetta hatch only 45 left in the uk and all 5 are from 1986 to 1987 the last off them. Iv ran dry 5 lol 2/3rds of the way there . I wounder wot all my 5 are worth  ?? Got me .

Hi Philip, would be best to keep your wanted posts in the Parts Wanted section & other stuff in the General bit, it saves the confusion of your sometimes scattergun posts.

I think we all know that Philip is after any parts that may be available for his collection of Mantas.

Good luck with your search for bits.

• Like 2

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 21:12, Paul Barrett said:

Wtf

By a lot of grumpy,two faced people on here ,just read the post and answer or keep your verble reply away from me paul.if I can get a warning for using bad words,your shortened meaning,are judged in my books the same ok.i don't use wtf at you so do not use this meaning at me ok.cos I just laff at it,so please keep your repective views to your self if you nowt good to say.ok

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 07:57, philip1971 said:

Not wtf or complaints , any parts wonted coupe or hatch b  gte or normal 1986 onwards anything ie for hole of both types of car easy u got I'm interested thanku .in parts from the bottom up wards to the kitchen sink lol

You've got 21 posts dude.   People help people get cars back on the road with specific parts requests.  Unless selling up, very few will let you have everything, or even be bothered to write what they have from such a request.  Many more won't give you everything for fear of having to buy parts off ebay at inflated prices later.

In short you are very unlikely to get many, if any responses.

• Like 3

Your post made no sense whatsoever and in the wrong section.

Wasn't a horrible dig more of a humerous response. 

lookes like something I write on my build threads after I've had too many sherbets! 

Edited by Paul Barrett
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2017 at 20:04, philip1971 said:

We'll that gte going through the roof £££££, Wye and I'm stuck with x 2 gte exclusives coupes x2 gte exclusive hatches and 1 berlinetta hatch only 45 left in the uk and all 5 are from 1986 to 1987 the last off them. Iv ran dry 5 lol 2/3rds of the way there . I wounder wot all my 5 are worth  ?? Got me .

put them on Ebay then you will find out how much there worth , sounds like there not up to much if you need everything & a kitchen sink 

• Like 2