May 21st, 2017 | International Opel-Treffen 2017 in Dronten (The Netherlands)!

M&M Dronten

Finally we can let you know that on May 21st, 2017 we are organizing the 9th edition of the International Opel-Treffen! Like every year everyone is more than welcome and we have several activities for you to enjoy! This year we are organizing even more, with even more different activities for both young and old!

Of course it’s not something you’d want to miss! If you subscribe before December 31st, 2016, you will receive a € 2,50 discount per adult ticket! 

Do you have a garage (or attic) filled with Opel related products that you’d like to get rid of? Then subscribe as a seller! For pictures, more information and subscribing see:  www.opeltreffen.nl

Follow our website  and social media for the latest news!

We hope to see you on 21st of May, 2017!

• Like 1

So as we 'Brits' can get a grasp of where this event is i have copied Google Earth images -

Dronten Netherlands 05.jpg

Dronten is about 240 miles from Calais, which of course involves the Antwerpen Ring Road, but otherwise it's straight forward Motorway / Main road,

Dronten Netherlands 03.jpg

• simon p featured and unfeatured this topic
On 17-12-2016 at 01:10, MANTAMAN said:

So as we 'Brits' can get a grasp of where this event is i have copied Google Earth images -

Dronten Netherlands 05.jpg

Dronten is about 240 miles from Calais, which of course involves the Antwerpen Ring Road, but otherwise it's straight forward Motorway / Main road,

Dronten Netherlands 03.jpg

Thank you very much for your effort! This indeed makes it more clear for all members! 

I may well attend the event ...in my Manta or Monza! :)

May I ask a general question about 'mm-opelparts' please?

Why is communication with 'mm-opelparts' - via email - so difficult? ...I had to send several emails and website 'contact page' messages before I finally received a reply.

33 minutes ago, Berlinetta said:

I may well attend the event ...in my Manta or Monza! :)

May I ask a general question about 'mm-opelparts' please?

Why is communication with 'mm-opelparts' - via email - so difficult? ...I had to send several emails and website 'contact page' messages before I finally received a reply.

I too have had problems with communications with them a while back and gave up asking.  When I have bought items from them in the past they have been very good.

Would really like to go myself but I think it is too early for me to commit this year.

Hello, Berlinetta and Robah,

Thank you for your feedback! First of all, off course i'm very sorry to hear you have trouble with the communication. Maybe the e-mails through our contact form did not receive us correct?! I'm not quite sure what the problem might have been. Unfortunately not all my colleagues are good in English, so that also might have been a problem! The best advice I can give you is to send us an e-mail directly and not through our contact form. Hopefully, I'll be able to help you in the future! 

You can use the email info@mm-opelparts.com or you can send directly to me: service@mm-opelparts.nl and I'll try to answer as quick as possible!

I am very pleased to see you both are interested in coming to our event! And off course I hope to welcome you all on May 21st! 

• Like 2