Not worth the money

yellowhusaberg

Got my 16v coupe fully comp with Adrian flux,no probs I thought.how wrong I was,hit up the arse by white van at the dartford crossing,the Manta I've owned for 20 years is written off.i phoned Adrian flux to them I'm claiming off the other guys insurance,get put in touch with the people who apparently handle the claims for them,they then put me in touch with somebody else who passes me over to somebody else😣5 months down still no bloody money after I agreed a settlement figure with guys assessors,phone Adrian flux get told speak to their claim people?why should I when I pay them for fully comp cover it should be Adrian flux sorting this mess out not me.so be careful guys with your hard-earned money when you come to insure your pride and joy because they take your quick enough but trying to back is a nightmare.

Feel sorry for you mate, it's the usual sorry state nowadays, once upon a time an insurance broker was the intermediary between the Insurance company & the insured....

they would fill in, or help you fill in the forms & actually do something to earn their commision, now they do FRIG all, take your money, take off their commision then "up your's mate", don't want to know or get involved.

I hate them, shame that we nearly always have to use them.