Exclusive Coupe Finally at my own house!

E60 VBU

Hi all,

I've owned this coupe for a good while but I took it off the road 10 years ago and put it into my parents garage with a mind to get some work done as I didn't have a garage of my own. unfortunately they didn't live next door or round the corner so my ideas of popping over to do stuff never happen and as I didn't have much money I couldn't afford to pay for much work either. Probably around 8 years ago I had a nice bonus from work and blew it all on having the majority of required welding done by Chris Collier but when it came back it went back into the garage where its stayed ever since as I still didn't have a garage. I've since got married and moved down to Cheltenham into a house with a garage but unfortunately that was filled a TVR which I'd picked up along the way..........I've sold it now so finally the manta is at my own house I can start stripping it down properly :) - this won't be a quick project as im in no hurry so updates will be sporadic

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 8