Festival of the Unexceptional

I am very interested in this car.  I have bought an ascona project car during the summer, I am trying to get a space ready at home for it . Mine is in a very poor state, but all the new repair panels come with it . My one is an "x" plate 2.0 auto.  Your colour and interior is the same as the one I bought. Being honest I am torn as to restore it to how this lovely car looks or doing a different theme. The paint on mine doesn't inspire me to keep it original, but this pic does!  My omoc member friend on here visited billing this year and took some pics of this motor for me not close up unfortunately and not of the front.  Really lovely car !

How many ascona in the club? A bronze with vynal roof ascona was purchased this year and now resides in Banchory Aberdeenshire. I met the owner once this year and his car looks lovely. Needs a few jobs but nothing major. Seeing his gave me the push to buy the ascona I knew of for 2 years. Any more pics of this car on the forum please?

rgds

Gerry