Still after a low mileage GTE..

Rick-Manta

Someone called Oliver plagierised my last advert! Anyway, just a copy and paste to the advert on my profile. I'm in no hurry but just to keep the word out there:-

GTE Hatchback WANTED

Hi there, since regretting the sale of my near concours ultra-low mileage GTE, B376 UMJ (anyone know where it is now?) I've been trying to get another.

I'm after a 1983-1986 GTE hatchback, so Y reg to early C reg (no side repeaters). With the Daytona Check Recaro seats. At this point, I'm not bothered about colour and will consider both manual and automatic. Ideally a non-sunroof model, unless the sunroof is totally rust free and in perfect order, I won't be interested. I'm also not expecting as low mileage as my last one, but still needs to be lower than 90,000 miles proven. If it's been sat preserved in a garage for years and needs recovery, that's fine but this is the only definition of "project" that I'd be interested in. I've already got a rust ridden knacker but have cash waiting for the right car. Tel/Text me on O7513 4OO181, I'm in Bristol, but can arrange collection from most parts of England and Wales. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

We have one, totally original, No previous owners and done 50,000 miles. 

Nothing needed as we have done it all. Get in, drive & enjoy. 

image.jpg

Rick I have seen this car when I visited Burnley to buy some parts it is every bit as good as it looks :thumbup

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...