Who Is The Omoc Members Secretary Now ?

Thank you Simon  :--)    I have been searching for the Membership Application Form ( It was a pdf download wayyyyyyyyyy back ! )   Can you direct me to it or put a link in this thread Please  (y)  ..............      I did click the more information button on the page and was directed to the Adrian Flux page  ? 

Hi Julian   ;:-D  ... I have been lurking in the shadows and getting covered in Jaguar greece  for too long .. Time to fire up the MANTA .....  P.S.  Have so missed your jokes   !!!!

Hi ya  Ian ... Yes still got my stable of Manta's tho sadly one has gone to Valhallah ... the metal worm chewed through the swan-necks :-( 

All worthwhile goodies removed of course ( even the chrome dust caps on the wheels  ;-) ! )   I am so looking forward to floating about in the Coupe once again   (y)

Hi to you Lepo5 ... Hope you are well & have a few englemanns tucked away ( they're  on my shopping list this time round  ;-)  )  

Is Clive about  ?  I have a shopping list for his department too     :ph34r:    ! 

• Like 1

Hi Gary   Hope things have been good for you and the Manta's  

Thank you Simon for the link ... ( No application form there tho'  Sir  ?  )   Shall I just send in a Cheque to renew ?

Ian .....  No Olives mate  but a few scrag ends of Goat / Cat were stuck to the lower wishbone passengers side ! 

((( So .......   I did get the blighter  !!!!  )))  

• Like 1

Hi Gary   Hope things have been good for you and the Manta's  

Thank you Simon for the link ... ( No application form there tho'  Sir  ?  )   Shall I just send in a Cheque to renew ?

Ian .....  No Olives mate  but a few scrag ends of Goat / Cat were stuck to the lower wishbone passengers side ! 

((( So .......   I did get the blighter  !!!!  )))  

Hi John,

It's an online system, you will see an overview of the Membership you have, and when it last expired. click 'Renew Membership' to start the process.

Stuart