New 400R Project

seangteowens

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is me cutting and fitting the rear arches Christmas day and boxing day 2015 they was a real pain to do. :angry: driver side turned out better as i done it last lol

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

2 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

Looking good! Given the colour of the 400 bits fitted, it makes me think an Oriental Blue 400R would look rather good, and a bit different! 

Yes id say it would, something different. There is a serious amount of white 400r i know i went white as well lol, but id loved to of tried something diff but i played it safe and stuck with white.

Edited by Sutty2006
Removal of swear word
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...