Sign in to follow this  
seangteowens

New 400R Project

Back at the manta again and it's startin to get dr, my plan is to get as much of the big work done b4 I get it blasted.

You'll get no sympathy for rust holes from me!   You are making a nice set of repairs , keep up the good work! :)

• Like 1

You'll get no sympathy for rust holes from me!   You are making a nice set of repairs , keep up the good work! :)

good work there bloke!:thumbup

thanks guys ah I'm sick of the weldin lol just want to have the kit fitted and painted :)

Looking good! Given the colour of the 400 bits fitted, it makes me think an Oriental Blue 400R would look rather good, and a bit different! 

Here is me cutting and fitting the rear arches Christmas day and boxing day 2015 they was a real pain to do. :angry: driver side turned out better as i done it last lol

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

2 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

Looking good! Given the colour of the 400 bits fitted, it makes me think an Oriental Blue 400R would look rather good, and a bit different! 

Yes id say it would, something different. There is a serious amount of white 400r i know i went white as well lol, but id loved to of tried something diff but i played it safe and stuck with white.

Edited by Sutty2006
Removal of swear word
  • Like 2