Manta Gte Hatch Breaking.

shaggy

1987/8 Manta Hatch spares and some redtop conversion parts.

Good wings - £50 each

reasonable bonnet £50 choice of red or blue

good doors £50 each choice of red or blue

Carpet - reasonable - £50

front door panels in grey - £50

front door panels from a Berlinetta Black/Grey £30

radiator cant be guaranteed but holding water at the moment £50

2.0 injected engine again not Guaranteed - £150

5 speed 2.0 box condition unknown £75

rear axle condition of diff Unknown one from GTE and one from Exclusive - both non L.S.D £125 each

Rear screen from hatch, choice of 2 £40 each, Very difficult to send by courier, Have tried but not keen to do it

rear lights £20 each x4

Front standard lights x 4 £20 each

side vents £10 each x4

standard Hatch exhaust - new back box £20 but fitted to the car

inner wings good £75 each

Nose cone good £100

trim under head lights in black £25 provisionally sold

propshaft £50

roof in blue with sunroof £100

side windows choice of 2 - solid non opening with rubbers £30 pair

side opening complete £30 pair

door glass choice of colours and sides £20 per door

All glass i would like the buyer to either collect or send there own courier please.

window regulators both sides x 4 £10 each

Parcel shelfs x 2 £25 each

front crossmember complete with springs and wishbones £100

Rear springs x 4 £20 each

front and rear shocks £10 each

Full set of GTE wheels without centres x5 £125 - tyres reasonable.

Side skirts complete - offside arch part has a slight split in it but still intact £70 set provisionally sold

1800cc gearbox ideal for conversion £100

16v redtop manifold £50 fwd

16v red top conversion manifold x 2 £50 each

16v rocker covers x 2 £25 each

16v timing belt casings x 2 £15 each

16v rocker cover recently blasted and painted £75

16v timing belt casing recently blasted and painted £40

There are more parts available that i have probably forgotten to list if so i apologise if some one asks for something that isn't there but on the car.Don't be put off if you think the prices of some parts are high ( There is movement on some of the prices ) but I have had to put price or the thread will be deleted as per forum rules, my apologies for not doing this at the beginning.Obviously unless you pick the items up there will be a carrier /postal charge.

I can send thing from my work using the courier that they use and the prices aren't too bad obviously depending on size and weight of the parcel.Most things have worked out around the £10 but obviously Engines,gearboxes etc will be more expensive.

Edited by shaggy
  • Like 1

Hi shaggy I am looking for the head linings so I can make one up for my coupe it's really just the material I am after. Can you help with this.? If so price and postage to Derbyshire please many thanks martin.

Hi Dave yes it had the dreaded factory roof I have cut this out and replaced it with a calibra roof. I really just need a headlining for material to have a panel made at the trimmers.i could also do with the metal rods and little plastic bushes . Many thanks Martin.

Hi Dave yes it had the dreaded factory roof I have cut this out and replaced it with a calibra roof. I really just need a headlining for material to have a panel made at the trimmers.i could also do with the metal rods and little plastic bushes . Many thanks Martin.

I'm pretty certain that hatch and coupe headlinings are different.

Maybe I'm mistaken?

Hi snowy in an ideal world I would like a non sunroof coupe headlining but I don't think there is much chance of that. My idea is to use the back part of the hatch headlining to fill the part where the factory fit sunroof was so I can then re cut the hole in the right place for my new sunroof opening. I don't know if this makes sense but the manta factory sunroof was smaller but the opening was bigger! The calibra sunroof is bigger but the opening is smaller!!!! . I thought it worth a try as I would like my new headlining to look stock when finished. Thanks for pointing this out and I hope this makes some sense cheers Martin.

Hi Shaggy,

Would like the propshaft please providing the chroming where it enters the gearbox is in good nick. Mine has worn and the oil seal ain't sealing no more.

Money waiting for right propshaft! Was just about to post in "Wanted" ...

BJ

Hi snowy in an ideal world I would like a non sunroof coupe headlining but I don't think there is much chance of that. My idea is to use the back part of the hatch headlining to fill the part where the factory fit sunroof was so I can then re cut the hole in the right place for my new sunroof opening. I don't know if this makes sense but the manta factory sunroof was smaller but the opening was bigger! The calibra sunroof is bigger but the opening is smaller!!!! . I thought it worth a try as I would like my new headlining to look stock when finished. Thanks for pointing this out and I hope this makes some sense cheers Martin.

New headlinings are available from Germany, think it was Lenk Tuning doing them. Ask Devil Fish, he fitted one to his coupe and it wasn't daft money IIRC!

Hi there,

I am looking for a good straight rust free n/s front wing if you still have it,also if you have no sale on that headlight strip i will have that aswell.

With thanks B)

Hi Mate,

Do you have the upper part of the dash and also the bit that goes around the clocks? If so how much?

Cheers

Is it the complete upper part of the dash you are looking for?

Edited by shaggy

I have one but it's in Grey not black, It was removed from an exclusive.

That should do, is it decent condition and how much are you looking for it? I would need it posted to Northern Ireland. Post code is BT366PQ

Cheers

Edited by Aidan Johnston